2. Data collected
DATA STORAGE LOCATION
We are a India-based team & operate web servers hosted in India. Our hosting provider Namecheap adheres to EU/US Privacy Shield, ensuring that your data is securely stored and GDPR compliant.
Upon the service being live, if you register on any of our services, we store your chosen username and your email address and any additional personal information added to your user profile. You can reach out to us to edit or delete your personal information at any time.
Upon this facility being live, to help spam detection we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the IP address and browser user agent string.
Information submitted through the contact form on our site is sent to our company email, hosted by Zoho. These submissions are only kept for customer service purposes and they are never used for any marketing purposes or shared with third parties.
We use Google Analytics on our site for anonymous reporting of site usage. So, no personalized data is stored. If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics monitoring your behaviour on our website please use this link: Google Analytics Opt-out
3. Use of personal data
We use your personal information in the following cases:
- Verification/identification of the user during website usage;
- Providing technical assistance;
- Sending updates to our users with important information to inform about news/changes;
- Checking the accounts’ activity in order to prevent fraudulent transactions and ensure the security of our customers’ personal information;
- Customise the website to make your experience more personal and engaging;
- Guarantee overall performance and administrative functions run smoothly.